First of all, thank you so much for checking out my book blog!
My name is Megan. I live in Nevada. I am 24 years old. I’m currently a college student studying Accounting. I work 2 part-time jobs which has helped me become a professional juggler.
I have always loved reading from the day that I first started learning how. I read mostly Young Adult fiction books and any subgenre within that but I do read some other genres as well.
I started my BookTube channel over a year ago and am so happy that I made the jump and got involved with the community. It has been so rewarding so far. I do my best to post videos every Monday and Friday. If you wanna check out my BookTube channel, click here. I also have a Goodreads account that I’ve had for years now and will have old book reviews on it that I will not be adding here so if you’re interested in that click here. I also had a previous book blog hosted on Blogger before making the move to WordPress. If you want to see some of my old reviews from my first book blog, you can find them here.
Random Facts About Me:
- I am a natural redhead and have never dyed my hair. Yes, I fit the stereotype and have a temper.
- I’m naturally very opinionated but I try to be kind about it.
- I’m very much an introvert and would be perfectly happy to never leave my house until I felt like it every few weeks.
- I don’t have a specific book that “got me into reading,” like so many others have. I’ve simply always loved it.
- I used to be the horse-obsessed girl in elementary school.
- I’ve always been good at school with little effort. Which basically translates into me being book-smart but having zero common sense.
- I also have no rhythm. I could burn somebody’s eyes out at any attempt of dancing.
- I’m an ISTJ and it fits me to a tee. If you don’t know what that means, check out this website and find out what you are. I have yet to find it to be wrong and it’s neat finding out things about yourself.
- My birthday is June 7th which makes me a Gemini, and yes, I fit all of the typical Gemini stereotypes.
- I have one younger sister who is about as opposite of me as you could possibly imagine. And I admire and love her a lot.
- I have a 17 year old Basset Hound named Molly. She’s one of the best parts of my life.